Monday, June 08, 2009

The Attwell Clan!





Brian, Lyn, Mel, Glen, Jenna and Buddy had the Canadian Attwell's over for a braai and it was a great evening! Lyn and Brian treated us to a feast and all of us managed to drink all of Buddy's Blue Label - I wonder if he's noticed yet!?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to the blog. Great to have such a simple place to catch up. I wish i could have been across in JHB but was there only 6 weeks ago. I'm sure Dad was pleased to see you guys again.

Have you guys checked out my work blog?
http://www.boldhorizon.co.nz/brand-marketing-blog/

Rob and Cynthia Attwell said...

Wayne, we are now linked to your Blog on the link list. I love you posts. Rob

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. Those pics of the brothers are really great. What a handsome bunch of boys they were! At least the kids inherited their Dad’s good looks !

Cheers
Wayne